• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    hate that !

    Gah, dinner today was horrible, I thought I made a great dinner but it failed, somehow when dinner is bad it feels much worse because that's it....it's so important to enjoy what you eat while you are trying to hard to stick with a plan because if you don't, that's when you'll be tempted by the junk food.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Apple
    LUNCH. Veggie soup and crackers.
    DINNER. I softened and slightly browned some leeks, onion and courgette ( zuccini) and then put poached Alaskan pollock on the top of it, topped it with cheese sauce and baked for 20 minutes. I think if I had made the cheese sauce thicker, or even just grated cheese on the fish it would have been great, the problem was all the liquids from the veggies made the sauce so thin, it was like a horrible soup. Won't be doing that again!

    Snack. 65 cal mini pack of milky way stars. Oatmeal.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home