• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Friday, November 07, 2008

    2 in one

    Looks like I forgot to write yesterdays blog....

    Thursday.
    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Banana.
    LUNCH. Vegetable soup, crackers.
    DINNER. Veggie curry, white rice.

    Snacks. Oatmeal.

    Friday.
    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Satsumas.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup and crackers.
    DINNER. Vegetable Lasagne. Tomatoes and sweet peppers.

    Lasagne was leftover from the other day, it freezes really well, reheat, top with grated cheese and grill 'til bubbling and browned.

    I look at the days of meals and imagine it must seem boring to have the same breakfast and lunch every day, the thing is I vary the flavours, the soup especially, I make the soup twice a week, every time I use very different vegetables, it never tastes the same, it is always filling, always satisfying and always very low in calories and fat free, can't beat it!
    On the days when I am out and about and maybe have a sandwich instead, I feel very cheated and hungry much sooner than I would had I eaten soup.

    Every day that this stays possible, each day I eat well and feel good is such a great day for me. I so want to be able to change the way I think and feel about food, I know it can be done and I really do already think very differently. I so hope this is a change that will stay and become completely normal to me.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home