• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, November 08, 2008

    It's time!

    To post some pictures...I avoided doing this until I saw that there is a change. I hate having my picture taken but I want to blog this journey to show myself why I am doing it. I have a plethora of 'before' pictures courtesy of my trip to Boston....I hated them but now I am glad they are there so I can compare. It's beginning to show! YEAY!

    Photobucket



    Boston airport June 08

    Photobucket
    This morning.

    Photobucket
    Boston.08 With Sara P.

    Photobucket
    This morning...with a stolen sweet from Seth's saturday stash!!

    I can see a difference, I know that I have a long way to go and even then will have to battle with the baggy clothes issue, I can't imagine being confident enough to stop hiding but I am sure that when I have lost another stone or two it will be easier to do!!

    Back later to blog todays food!

    BREAKFAST Slimfast. Satsuma.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup, crackers.
    DINNER. Bar-b-q chicken, roasted veggies ( sweet potatoes, marrow, potatoes, cherry tomatoes)

    Snack. Special K. Milky way stars ( 65 cals) and 3 of Seths sweets! ( thank goodness those chocolate stars have all gone now!)

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

    Keep up the good work my friend. You looked amazing in June and you are looking even more amazing now. If you keep at it, you & Sophie shall be sharing clothes soon :)
    Love you and I'm here rooting you on!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home