• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Monday, November 17, 2008

    Long day

    This is just so hard lately, I wonder why, my mood is low and that is when I am tempted to pick and graze.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Pear.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup, crackers.
    DINNER. Delicious mushroom and soya chunks fricasse ( and no-one knew it wasn't chicken!) mushrooms cooked with one cal spray, garlic, add the soya pieces, cream of mushroom soup ( low fat condensed) dilute with water. Black pepper. Served with white rice.

    Snacks ( oh..ppthhhh 5 heroes chocolate) and 4 cheese straws. Crackers.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home