• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    I think...

    I think I have been cooking too many carby vegetables, parsnips and sweet potatoes etc, delicious and great but too many may be slowing me down. I am going to use more green vegetables, beansprouts, mange tout, sugar snap peas, cabbage etc.
    I am really trying to listen to how my body feels, the last week or so I can feel that the diet isn't working, so I am changing and trying different choices.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Pear
    LUNCH. Vegetable soup, crackers.
    DINNER. Roast chicken, stir fry veggies ( mushrooms, mange tout, green peppers, pineapple, bean sprouts.) I heated some olive oil and added mustard seeds, those gave the veggies a great flavour and a kick too!

    Snack. Satsumas, red berry Special K.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home