• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    What a difference a day makes!

    Wow, I made an appointment today to get weighed. I have avoided getting weighed since Christmas because I felt such a blimp, I want to avoid ever being weighed and seeing a gain. SO I have plodded from day to day sort of sticking with it and feeling very hard done by. Mutter mutter grumble moan.
    Today I told myself that enough was enough, I need to get with it and be enthusiastic again. SO I called and I have an appointment for next tuesday, as soon as I made the appt, I was back on the plan. I feel excited again and am eager to see if I have lost weight. ( I think I got rid of any I may have gained over christmas. )
    It feels so good to be ready to work at it again.
    One strange thing that I notice every day is the shock of clothes fitting. I get my PJs out and because I have so many comfy PJs I have a lot of choice, some looser than others but suddenly all of them are loose. I look in the drawers and every evening I am amazed that I don't have to rooth though to find the comfiest. Then I realise that it is entirely in my control to make it that I never have to worry about them being tight again.
    I also threw away the 'safe' jeans, my lovely at least one size too big, stretchy safe jeans. I just knew that I have to start believing that I am getting smaller, the longer I keep wering the huge baggy clothes, the longer I am going to feel huge and baggy. So they went in the bin and I haven't missed them a bit.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Banana.
    LUNCH. Crackerbreads with cream cheese and jam.
    DINNER. Chicken, roasted courgettes, peppers, parsnips and tomatoes.

    Snacks. Goji berry flapjack. Special K cereal.

    I have increased the levels of water I am drinking too, means lots of peeing but it must be done!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home