• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, January 10, 2009

    Speaking too soon!

    I has a bad day today, one of those where the ultimate goal seems too far away, I felt ugly and fat and just defeated by how long this is taking and will continue to take. A long road. The past few weeks have been on a standstill, my doing of course because I have been cheating and not giving my all to it.
    I need to get weighed so I know if I have gained weight and what I have to do to rectify that.
    The great thing is I am not giving up, I am not giving in to the voices that tell me I am wasting my time. If I am fat and ugly, then stuffing my face is not going to help that is it? If, in the past I have been pathetic and not able to do it, if I always give in and am never one of those success stories, well now is the time to prove that it is never too late isn't it?

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast. Grapes.
    LUNCH. Tuna pasta salad.
    DINNER. Baked beans, 2 slices toast.

    Snacks, Special K cereal. Cranberries.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home