• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Saturday, January 03, 2009

    Thank goodness!

    The switch is flipped back on! I am as excited to get going again as I can be, looking forward to perhaps putting more thought and affort into getting fitter and thinner, feeling younger and more able to cope with the needs of 3 energetic little boys.

    BREAKFAST..actualy I forgot breakfast today because I wanted to get the shopping done before the usual saturday rush. I hate missing breakfast but that feeling when it is 11 am and I realise that I haven't eaten yet is priceless, food was always first and fore most in my mind!
    LUNCH. Vegetable soup, ( this batch has chick peas and some red beans in too) Crackerbreads and cream cheese. Banana.
    DINNER. Roast chicken, stir fry vegetables and 2 roast potatoes. ( roasted with drizzled olive oil)
    Snack Speical K cereal,

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home