• Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

    It is most deifinitely time to start this blog back up again. Please join me in my latest attempt to be more splendid and happy and less fat and grumpy.

    Tuesday, November 25, 2008

    YEAY!!

    Another 4lbs lost this time....I really can see that this is possible and I am actually doing it! It is so great to be weighed every 2 weeks, not so close that the numbers are depressing but close enough that I keep on track.
    The total is 23lbs, I know it has been slow but it is steady and even when I have lost all the weight I need, I can keep living like this, it doesn't hurt.

    BREAKFAST. Slimfast.
    LUNCH. Veggie soup, crackers, cream cheese and tomatoes
    DINNER. Fish ( baked cod) vegetables.

    Snack Special K. sugar free jelly.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home